Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in systems architecture;
- Demonstrated experience in:
- designing IT Service Management solutions across a broad range of business operations;
- solution development, requirement analysis and experience in all aspects of the systems development life-cycle;
- development of integrated service management solutions in large and complex IT environments;
- Agile Software Delivery Methodology.
- Experience in application modelling, including logical and physical modelling, use case and sequence diagrams and practical experience with architecture and solution modelling tools;
- Detailed understanding of architecture methods and patterns;
- Ability to develop and apply/manage SOA strategy, planning, and vision;
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
It is a Canberra based role.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Richa Agarwal on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO63718 for more information.