Clicks are seeking a Solution Architect to work with a federal government department who are working on an initiative to improve efficiency for the internal workforce and consequently increase experience to external customers.
We require an experienced Solution Architect to:
- Facilitate architecture decisions, working with multiple disciplines from business, enterprise architecture and technical staff.
- Architect Cloud and on-prem solutions and document the solution design sufficiently to support communication with required stakeholders.
- Communicate solution architecture to team members including business analysts and developers to enable solution delivery.
- Participate in the estimation and prioritisation decisions to support project planning.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and architectural principles.
- Oversee solution architecture and design, recommend technology options and assist with tool selection.
- Facilitate communication across the program in respect of architecture, technical design decisions and design options.
- Participate in project review meetings as required by the Project Manager.
- Key communication point for technical issues, risks, changes and technical advice as required;
- Verification and validation of solution implementation in accordance with solution designs.
- Contribute to adopting DevOps, infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines, automation and cloud-native tools.
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution using cloud services (including infrastructure) across AWS/Azure stack including but not limited to EC2/VM, VPCs/VNet, RDS/Azure SQL, SNS, Kubernetes, API Gateway/Management and Lambda/Function.
- Demonstrated experience in producing solutions covering, information, integration, infrastructure and security architecture.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.