We are looking for Solution Architects for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till Dec 2020 with 18 months extension
Australian Citizens with NV1 clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design architecture solutions to facilitate the delivery of program outcomes.
- Specifying key solution components and platforms, giving consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Tailor the Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF) framework, methodologies, principles and techniques to facilitate architecture development within the Program.
- Operate and configure the Architecture Repository and manage the architectural artefacts and deliverables stored within it.
- Undertake compliance assessments of proposed designs and/or technology solutions to ensure alignment with the Program architecture principles and standards.
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships, including collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Liaising with vendors, ICT, security and system integrators in relation to technical design and/or delivery to facilitate Program outcomes.
- Identify and lead innovation, ensuring compliance with business requirements and organisational constraints.
- 5+ Years of demonstrated Experience working as a Solutions Architect inside complex and large scale ICT projects/programs
- Expert knowledge and experience in defining solution architecture for both current and future state, including:
- Infrastructure Mapping
- Data Management
- Integration Mapping
- Proven ability to deliver solution architecture that meets business requirements and aligns with organisational constraints.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Sound working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman)
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
Nice to have skills:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in ICT or a related field
- TOGAF 9 Certification.
- Professional IT certifications in one or more architecture domains (business, data, applications and technology).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including ICT frameworks.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.