One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect. This key role is responsible to work with relevant stakeholders to define and document solution architecture for the integration project solution within the healthcare environment. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in working within an architecture team on large scale system implementation programs.
- Demonstrated experience within an electronic medications management or electronic medical record project.
- Thorough understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures and experience with an ESB and ability to work with integration patterns is essential (InterSystems Ensemble ESB platform is preferred).
- Very strong verbal communication and experience in communicating with all levels of stakeholders and project team members to elicit requirements and translate into a solution architecture document.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT, in hands-on solution architecture roles.
- Minimum 2 years solution architecture experience in a healthcare environment.
- Degree in IT or relevant industry experience.
- Strong experience in working with Architecture Development Frameworks (TOGAF is preferred).
- Working experience with HL7 standards and technologies including gathering requirements, scoping and analysis, data modeling and, mapping.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Solution Architect skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"