To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Solution Architect to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for providing expertise on multiple client engagements, managing multiple technical programs, developing, coordinating, and delivering all aspects of the client's IT needs.
- Providing advanced technical support and advice to others on engagement/program during proposal writing, solution design and implementation.
- Leading team members, third parties, and technological counterparts in client organisations in the integration of technological methodologies and components of projects.
- Ensuring and being accountable for the technical integrity of the design, in accordance with the clients' requirements.
- Developing and assisting in the development of rapid prototyping demonstrations.
- Assisting in determining strategic direction of the client's organisation.
- Managing day-to-day technical project activities, including relationships with the client, managing and reviewing assigned consulting staff.
- Developing and delivering client and internal technical presentations.
- Leading and supporting bids
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the applications development team
- Strong understanding of the client's database architecture and application landscape
- Estimating and scheduling skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent consulting skills
- Supervisory and management skills
- Project Management skills.
- Analysis, communication, presentation ability.
- Working knowledge of .NET and other Microsoft Technologies
- Experience working with Cloud (Microsoft Azure) Architecture is desirable
- Previous experience of working with the Agile Methodology
- Experience of DevOps and ITIL is desirable
- Advanced understanding of spreadsheets and database tools
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Kerry Cooper on 08 9324 8418
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"