Modis is looking for an experienced Solution Architect who has worked on critical systems in complex and diverse business and technology environments, with both technical project management and architectural skillsets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work packages and activities.
- Strong experience in Solution Architect within large organisation, developing solution documentation and establishing governance.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Practical experience implementing services oriented architecture design.
- Experience in development methodologies & tools (Agile, Kanban, Scrum, CI/CD etc.).
- A demonstrated ability to lead, direct, manage and motivate a project team.
- Well-developed change management skills, with the ability to manage the change process, identifying and defining specific measures within an ITIL environment.
To be successful:
- Cisco Compute and Data Centre Networking, MPLS networking experience a bonus
- VMware vSphere suite
- Systems Engineering
- Solutions Architecture / Infrastructure Architecture
- Network Architecture
- Security Architecture
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to me Kirti Sikarwar at Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"