Currently seeking an IAM Solution Architect to translate complex and siloed access processes and systems into simplified enterprise access patterns.
What your day will look like:
- Lead the development of system requirements, processes and design specs based on organizational needs, security/compliance policy, and industry trends
- Plan and provide estimates for IAM tasks and engagements
- Lead the integration of the successful MFA product into production
What you will need for success:
- Architectural and process knowledge around Identity Management and Identity Governance across any IAM tool.
- Deep expertise focusing on Federation using SAML 2.0, OAuth and OpenID.
- Knowledge around User Access Review (UAR) Processes / User Access Certifications.
- Knowledge around LDAP and associated functionality like authentication and group memberships, policies, etc.
- Full process knowledge around organizational Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge and experience implementing MFA
- Knowledge and implementation experience of other authentication mechanism like Kerberos, OAM, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Identity Services and exposure to SaaS platforms.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference 62895