One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
6 weeks of contract role
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design, and analysis of the current business system, interdependencies and environment with a view to providing a solution to replace the existing one in a more modern framework.
- Identify the JAVA version best suited to this purpose.
- Identify a rules engine that will replace existing code and facilitate the ongoing maintenance of data rules and data quality.
- Identify a query tool to access/extract data from the PIR tables and views.
- Create a business solution and strategy for development, including conceptual and technical aspects.
- Ensure this technology solution is compliant with Queensland Treasury enterprise architecture and security model.
- Listen to knowledge and technical advice from in-house technical and management staff.
- Work as a team player and communicate clearly and respectfully always.
- Share knowledge and technical skills and deliver a document outlining solution and options.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong committed java skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"