To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an expereinced Solution Architect to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
This position is due to start in July 2019 for an initial 6 month assignment with extensions available
- Definition and delivery of technical designs and related artefacts
- Architecture guidance and governance to the development and integration teams in a multi-vendor environment
- Collaborative maintenance of SA principles and direction, capability models, data models, application models, technical models, localised technical standards and debt registers
- Performing and providing advice on feasibility studies for the decommission of legacy technologies, functionality, and system integration
- Contributing to delivery estimation across the SDLC
- Assistance in the root cause analysis of problems as required
- Contributing as part of a geographically disbursed team within Australia of functional and technical specialists.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in:
- Enterprise Architecture: Frameworks such as TOGAF
- Information Architecture: Complex regulation/legislation driven Domains
- Application Architecture: Modern application architectures including micro services architectures, cloud native applications, 12 factor app
- Infrastructure/Cloud Architectures: in particular AWS
- Core skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to ensure that the outcomes are achieved within the program timeframes.
- Ability to work in fast paced delivery environments utilising both waterfall and agile delivery practices.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Audrey Johnson on 08 9324 8419
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds