The Enterprise Architect will create an overview of our assets, IT processes, business development strategies and other internal functions to establish and implement changes that will increase our sustainability and prepare us for future expansion.
You will prepare one or more architectural models for each aspect of the job and cooperate with our XLT to establish baselines and benchmarks.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
- Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners
- Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to align strategies with business needs
- University degree or diploma in ICT field
- 5+ years in ICT
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Systems Architecture
- System Design
- Communications; Team working; Critical analysis and decision making; Creative thinking; Problem solving; Self development
- Experience in a Telco environment
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kirti at Kirti.Sikarwar@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.