One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Solution Architect role. In this position you are responsible for design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
- Establishes policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
- Within a business change programme, manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the programme.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to plan, lead, organise and control solution architecture and design initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and provide sound technical and/or strategic advice to business and technical stakeholders.
- Must have utilities domain knowledge.
- Reviewing, updating and creating relevant standards, strategies and plans.
- Working with the business and technical personnel to design effective solutions that meet the business needs
- Maintaining the Application Register and models within the Enterprise Architecture (EA) Repository
- Drive the adoption of the TOGAF framework.
- More than 5 years' experience in designing software applications.
- More than 2 years' experience in designing cloud based solutions (using Microsoft Azure or similar)
- More than 2 years' experience designing infrastructure solutions, cloud environments, information security and working between; the Operations team, the Software Development team and the project team,
- Working with Development Team to improve development tools and practices
- Manage and support the business demands and requests (in Test Track and iServer applications)
- Wide range of technical experience with technologies from Microsoft, Salesforce and other vendors.
- Wide range of technical experience with solutions including; CRM, ECM, Middleware, Billing, Asset Management, Works Management and others.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in solution architect skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.