One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- At least five years of experience related to the role
- Experience providing expert advice and recommendations on solution options
- Significant experience in software design and development including enterprise wide planning
- Foundation certification of service management processes ( e.g. ITIL)
- Technical understanding/experience in Java, Microsoft development technologies and DB2
- Ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders and understand business issues
- Ability to independently research technical solutions and emerging technology
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong solution architecture skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Erin on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"