- Brand new team
- Modern technology stack
- 2 year programme of work
This is a brand new team formed over the last six months. They are building an application hosted in AWS. You will be designing and evolving customer-oriented systems.
You will be working with two squads and will:
- Work with Tech Leads to break down customer problems and opportunities into solution hypotheses and/or deliverable pieces of work for the squads
- Define architecture
- Plan the architectural runway to support upcoming sprints
- Design and evaluate solutions at both high and low level (you will be required to be hands on with the detail)
- Provide technical expertise to these squads, providing architecture consulting in the continuous delivery pipeline
- Proven experience in a similar role within the banking domain (Business Lending/Banker Experience/Workflow/Document Management/Origination applications)
- Deep knowledge of architectural standards and technology roadmaps
- Understanding of the technology stack in depth (Java, some .NET with React/Angular on the frontend)
- Experience architecting/migrating solutions on cloud (AWS/GCP)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Futerman on +61 3 86282145 for a confidential discussion.