One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Principal Solution Architect. This key role is accountable for solution architecture deliverables/work packages to the relevant IT Portfolio Delivery Stream Lead or Project Manager. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Develop and maintain business, information and technical architectures and designs.for the ieMR and other Digital Metro North projects.
- Perform architectural reviews of Business Cases, implementation strategies and solution architecture specifications for ICT programmes and projects to ensure that solutions are consistent with the relevant Architectural Standards, principles and roadmaps.
- Translate business needs for ICT systems into coherent and effective technical options to delivery details design specifications aligned with business requirements
- Contribute to and deliver ICT change management and Service Level Management artifacts to ensure risks are mitigated and solution are supportable.
- Partner with key stakeholders and external suppliers/vendors developing strategic working relationships to ensure solutions are aligned to Enterprise Architecture
- Contribute to cost estimates for solution architectures and designs to inform Concept proposals, Business Cases and programme and project budgets.
- Contribute in the development of project plans, including the identification of project risks, issues and mitigation strategies impacting solution architecture.
- Contribute in the project planning activities, including the identification and delivery of solution architecture artifacts and ensuring resource requirements are fit for purpose and will meet project milestones and quality expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with the health and information industries to understand, promote and share solutions architecture and design.
- Work in partnership with the Program Delivery Stream Leads/Project Managers, customer and business analysts to understand business needs and develop current state and future state conceptual models.
- Develop and maintain the conceptual, logical and physical models to ensure alignment to the ICT Enterprise Standards.
- Provide consulting and advice on solution design on projects and assist project teams in its implementation.
- Consult with data architects to create the metadata design, develop the formal description of the data and data structures.
- Design project data integration and data migration activities, advising on the transition from current to the desired state.
- Contribute to building the solution architecture capability by mentoring and participating in improvement activities, quality review activities within the organisation.
- Participate in due diligence reviews of new software purchases/procurement activities.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Solution Architect skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"