The Solution Architect assists in setting the vision for the use of data across government. This position reports to the Director, Information Strategy and Policy and has no direct reports.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and manage architectural artefacts, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Apply industry standard architectural frameworks and standards for designing, planning, implementing, and governing enterprise information and technology architecture (e.g. DAMA BOK)
- Research new technologies and architectural standards to influence continual improvement and better data and solutions architecture practice.
- Manage the development of conceptual, logical, and physical solution specifications that translate business requirements and standards that govern how data is collected, stored, arranged, integrated and utilised in data systems across government.
- Design and deliver new and innovative solutions for collecting, storing, linking, analysing and disseminating data and information.
- Actively participate in the specification, design and implementation of interfaces with internal and external data sources.
- Participate in technical and business design authorities to facilitate their innovative visions for data.
- Support projects and other activities by coordinating the provision of ICT and Data architecture expertise and advice to ensure effective and complete design that meets ICT and Data architecture standards.
- Provide support and expert technical advice to internal teams and stakeholders on broad/diverse range of issues relating to ICT and Data and Solution architecture in a timely manner.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements of this role are encouraged to apply via the link with an updated resume in word format. For more information call 07 3027 2558 quoting reference 62413