One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solutions Architect. This key position will be responsible for designing the Conceptual Architecture, Physical Architecture, Integration with other systems and services, Risks Issues and Deployment considerations etc. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Analysis of a technology problem as directed by the Enterprise/Lead Architect.
- Market Analysis of emerging and current technology landscape.
- Consultation with relevant stakeholders to gather current state
- Vendor management as required in a System Integrator capacity to ensure Solutions provided by vendor integrate with existing architecture and technology frameworks
- Review of vendor solution documents and provision of formal feedback via feedback log.
- Resolution of feedback via consultative approach.
- Alignment with artefacts developed by Chief Architect, Enterprise Architect, Lead Architect.
Skills & Experience
- 10 years of Solution Architecture experience in the following domains:
- Data Centres
- WAN and LAN Networks
- Compute Platforms
- Backup and Recovery Services
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers and staff and an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff.
- Understanding of how to design services to meet security requirements
Candidate must hold / be eligible to get Baseline Security clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Solutions Architect skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"