This Australian company provides support to the community across all of NSW.
As the Infrastructure Solutions Architect you will be working on delivering cloud capability through Azure Infrastructure as a service. You will be putting in new firewalls, proxy, DNS, load balancing infrastructure and on-premise infrastructure.
You will work to develop all relevant solution artefacts required for the program, including requirements definition, solution options, solution patterns, high level and detailed solution designs ensuring highly available systems compliant with organisational and whole-of-government policies across various applications and technologies
- Drive all stages of solution architecture, including identification and evaluation of relevant solutions
- Define and design solutions
- Build on-premise Data Centre
- Analyse and translate business and technical requirements into a solution blueprint that outlines enterprise services integrated across applications, systems and platforms teams to achieve objectives;
- Document current and future state architectures
- Identify the and develop transition state architectures that takes into account a multi-year multi-system transformation program
- Work with 3rd Party vendors
- Proven extensive experience as an Infrastructure Solutions Architect
- Experience across larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements
- Experience in putting in new firewalls, proxy, DNS, load balancing infrastructure
- Experience with on-premise infrastructure including Data Centre
- TOGAF9 or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise applications, solution development, implementation and support
- Experience with different DevOps toolsets in the automation of Software and infrastructure as Code.
- Ability to solution leveraging microservice architecture through containerization technologies e.g. Rancher, GCK, Vmware, Kubenates and service mesh implementations
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.