One of our premium clients based in Perth is looking for a highly experienced and committed MS Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Relevant Experience (Yrs.)
- Solution architect with total experience of 10+ years and 5+ years in implementation/consulting in Dynamics CRM 2015 /2016/D365 On Premise Or Online.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Technologies like C#, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, SQL BI SSIS, analytics and SSRS reporting in CRM Online or Power BI (Preferable)
- Techno-functional exposure in various domains.
- Well experienced in Sales, Service and Marketing modules.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016 on-premise or Online.
- Should have worked in client facing role
- Involved in various project activities like
- Requirement Gathering and Gap Fit Analysis
- Solution Design and configurations
- Experience in Integrations with other enterprise systems like ERP, LOB on-premise and online systems
- Experience in integrations with MS Outlook, SharePoint, O365 Administration, and AD Synchronization
- Data Migration using Scribe/SSIS or similar tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create Techno-functional fitment by interacting with client stakeholders
- Conduct CRM solution approach workshops to the stakeholders
- Create High-Level Technical design for CRM and obtain necessary approvals from client
- Coordination with offshore team
- Create Integration specifications and design
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong MS Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"