One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solutions Architect. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Leading the technical planning and design functions in compliance with eHealth ICT architecture standards policies, guidelines and governance frameworks
- High level solution design and costing activities, including application, infrastructure and system integration.
- Leading the review and approval processes of the solution design through the eHealth governance processes.
- Proactively identify and address architectural challenges both at a project and business as usual level by working with all subject matter experts.
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect / Analyst in an enterprise ICT environment implementing and supporting software systems.
Proven experience in all stages of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology including in developing complex solution design documentation.
Proven experience in high level solution design and costing activities, including application, infrastructure and system integration.
- Proven knowledge of solution architectures within large, complex organisations, including the frameworks, standards, tools, methods and processes used in development of solution architectures.
- Comprehensive knowledge and grasp of technology solution design, particularly as it relates to the design of complex enterprise level system interfaces and data exchanges.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"