To meet Modis's continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for multiple Solutions Architects to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. As Solution Architect, you will have a strong background and knowledge of Mining including supply chain, demand chain, scheduling and production etc.
- Translate business strategies into solution requirements and design options
- Provide direction and quality assurance to solution implementation teams
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Influence the senior stakeholders to balance strategic outcomes with tactical requirements
- Articulate technology concepts to a business audience
- Work closely with Technology Development teams to ensure architectures are consistent with desired deployment models
Skills & Experience
- 5 + years' experience as a Solutions Architect
- TOGAF certification is essential
- MES experience (Manufacturing Execution Systems), this would cover Scheduling, Job Dispatch, Job Execution, Inventory Tracking, Inventory Accounting , supply chain, is essential.
- Experience working on projects related to scheduling systems, control systems (i.e. SCADA/PMAC). Also if they had experience with vendors such as AMPLA, HoneyWell, OSI Soft it would be useful.
- Experience of the ISA-95 standard with Mining (Fixed Plant) experience, either Port or Minesite (not in the pit though)Strong consulting and stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of IT change processes and how to minimise risk through changes
- Excellent presentation and report-writing skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to think and act commercially
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 08 9324 8444
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."