Purpose of Role:
The Sourcing Support Officer will work in a multidisciplinary team that manage the Digital Marketplace. This role will support Marketplace buyers and sellers to help meet their sourcing requirements, and Marketplace team members to ensure the smooth operation and administration of the Marketplace.
Sydney, NSW OR Canberra, ACT
The Sourcing Support Officer will be the first point of contact for users of the Marketplace. You will provide first level support and advice to Marketplace users. You will respond to phone and email enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues.
This position plays an integral role in the assessment of new sellers who seek to join the Marketplace. Sellers are assessed for their commercial, technical and financial capacity as part of our value for money assessment process.
This role also manages the associated seller assessment workflow within the team and the broader operations program. You will also provide support and advice to buyers to assist them to use the Marketplace effectively for their sourcing requirements.
You will use your strong judgement to identify and escalate issues and matters to senior team members to ensure effective and timely resolution.
- Experience managing, supporting, and providing advice to users of a digital service and/or a government procurement panel.
- Experience assessing financial stability, governance arrangements and product offerings of businesses.
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation.
- Experience in the management of stakeholders both internal and external to the service.
- Experience managing sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service.
- Experience with talking to customers and responding professionally to customer issues and resolving these to the customers satisfaction in a prompt manner.
- An ability to coordinate and manage a seller assessment workflow process.
- Experience providing support in an agile environment.
- An ability to use judgement when assessing user issues and to use your understanding of the working environment for effective outcomes to customer needs.
- A genuine understanding of the Commonwealth procurement framework including the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Enthusiasm for a customer service orientation
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of users
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Understands the importance of working effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- A Current Commonwealth Government security clearance is desirable (but not essential)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Day rate around $500 plus super (dependent on experience).
To apply, please contact Daniel Dell'Armi at Daniel.email@example.com with your CV & a short blurb about your career.
No applications past COB 13/06/2019 will be accepted.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"