To meet Modis' s continuously growing pipeline of work, we are currently looking for a Spotfire Developer to design data visualisations and complex reports for a leading resources sector client in Perth. This role will work with an integrated team of designers, business analysts, data analysts and developers to create complex data graphics using Tibco's Spotfire data visualization tool and support key strategic initiatives.
- Proven TIBCO SpotFire development experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in data visualisation and reports development
- Experience in Report and Dashboard Visualization development (Tableau, Power BI).
- Business Intelligence (SAP BI/BO suite highly desirable)
- Strong communication, organisational, prioritisation and leadership skills
- Detail orientated with strong analytical aptitude, an understanding of statistical methods
- Knowledgeable in both object-oriented analysis & design and database design methods
- Possess strong data analysis and technical skills
- Possess good written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Self-driven and motivated individual that takes pride in the development of high quality, on time, within budget projects
- Familiarity with SCRUM agile development methodology is highly desirable
- Additional proficiency in Python scripting, web services and data services development is a plus
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about a diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Mathew on 08 9324 8444.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".