Clicks IT Recruitment is working with an organisation that operates in the transportation industry.
With a major digital program at a critical stage, they are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team.
On offer is an initial 5 month contract + 2x12 month extensions and the opportunity to work with an organisation that plays a vital role in the travel of millions of Australians.
- Analyse data from the existing systems to determine volumes to be migrated to the new application and identify any data quality issues.
- Liaise with the vendor to map data to the data required for the new system where the vendor provides templates for staging entities.
- Design the data migration process including remediation of low-quality data, extract jobs (from multiple source systems), transformation processes and migration audit logs.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst within large companies, both public and private sector
- Demonstrated experience using SQL and Oracle Databases
- Experience executing on relevant packages to check data and migrate data to/from data staging tables in SQL.
- Experienced with ETL process and concepts.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.