One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed SQL Server BI Administrator.
The Department requires a SQL Server BI Administrator to work within a small, highly skilled team of data analysts to provide services under the direction of the section including:
- Manage users, roles and privileges within different tiers of a SQL Server reporting environment
- Maintain database integrity and data governance
- Input to design and running of agent jobs, SSIS/ETL processes
- Perform backup and recovery
- Document working processes and platform changes
- Provide input to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Knowledge of Employment Systems components
- Experience in SQL Server monitoring and capacity planning
- Good T-SQL working knowledge
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting promotion from lower to higher environments in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Power BI administration and troubleshooting (Gateways, user access, workspaces
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience in managing SQL Server stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Experience in Powershell/Python
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
- Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.