One of our premium clients based in Perth is looking for a highly experienced and committed Sr Adobe Campaign Developer. This key position will be responsible to participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- 4+ years' experience administering the Adobe Campaign Manager platform in a large-scale environment: installation, configuration, monitoring, system support, and issue resolution
- Manage and monitor performance and scalability for Adobe Campaign Manager
- Knowledge/experience to support the development of marketing campaigns
- Should have a good understanding of the end-to-end digital marketing landscape.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of when to use advanced coding techniques, such as:
- Dynamic data (via JSON, XML, or Web Services)
- Custom code vs. third-party solutions
- Server-side logic
- User-specific data delivery, based on user types, and/or group permissions
- Familiarity in integration with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe ID Services, and Adobe Target.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems.
- Excellent knowledge of usability principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment to achieve desired results.
- Experience in migrating to Adobe Campaign from other campaign platforms
- Experience in IBM Unica / Salesforce Campaign Management / Oracle Eloqua / Similar tools
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Adobe Campaign Developers kill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"