One of our premium clients based in BRISBANE is looking for a highly experienced and committed Sr Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible for working within a team of Business Analysts, and is required to work on key analytics. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Accountabilities
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external business stakeholders and vendors;
- Strengths in applying business analysis methodologies and tools in determining and documenting requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures, work instructions and workflows;
- Must be able to demonstrate solid skills in facilitating workshops, interviews, focus groups and walk-throughs with the aim of eliciting information, obtaining validations and approvals;
- Ability to take ownership of business analysis activities and ensure work packages are delivered on time, to expected quality standards and as per scope, as agreed with Project Manager;
- Have high level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines while balancing competing priorities;
- Ability to work within a structured disciplined project management environment, and
- Demonstrated experience gathering and documenting business requirements, and undertaking 'as is' and 'to be' gap analysis.
- Will have experience in a BA role in analytics, BI, ETL or similar and knowledge and understanding of the resources domain preferably within planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst at all stages throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst in a complex environment with numerous organizational entities and stakeholders, and
- Experience working with high performing teams with high priority deliverables.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3000 1563
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"