One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Sr. Technical Systems Analyst. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience in development and supporting of finance/billing systems
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, particularly with regard to ASP.net and MS sql database
- Strong database analysis skills, including MS SQL, PL/SQL, use of stored procedures
- Good systems integration skills including use of various file formats such as XML for transformations
- Experience/knowledge of the use of MS Reporting Services
- Excellent analysis with large finance/revenue data/databases and associated good SQL skills to assist with reporting and reconciliation
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical applications analysis, business systems development and support in order to implement solutions requiring complex relational databases, extraction and interfaces using industry based file formats
- Successful record of identifying business requirements and developing appropriate remedial strategies and change specifications to reengineer business processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good time and schedule management to achieve timelines.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong systems analysis skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace/Sejal on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"