Our client the global software consulting firm is looking forward to her SSO engineer with the below criteria.
- Relevant work experience in the area of Identity management and SSO. Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management system on based (FIM and MIM).
- Experience with Single Sign On technology based on CAS, SAML and knowledge of AAF (Australian Access Federation) based on Shibboleth , ADFS, OAuth and OpenID connect.
- Experience with high availability architectural concepts of SSO systems, knowledge of load balancer and application performance tuning.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure and AWS Directory Services and directory synchronization using Azure AD.
- Demonstrated experience with system administration of Windows and Linux servers, including vulnerability management, implementing IT security principles plus knowledge with disaster Recovery principles.
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems within complex organisation structures.
- Demonstrated experience identifying complex technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Excellent communication skills including experience in providing specialist technical advice, support and assistance, presenting reports and working collaboratively and cooperatively in teams across the organisation to deliver shared goals.
- Knowledge in using ITSM tools based on ITIL such as Service Now.
- Knowledge with WSO2 integration platform.
If this sounds like you please send your resume in word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org For a confidential discussion please call .
Deepa Shetty Senior Account Manager Let's Connect
+61 2 80283142