To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Staffing & Business Support Officer to join the Melbourne team on an initial 3 month contract.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the staffing teams in QLD, SA and VIC and manage any post placement issues/queries for our contract workforce.
Sales Support and Reporting
- Extension and Creation of Contracts and Assignments
- Setting up timesheet approvers; Creating new Bill to Contacts in Sales Force
- Prepare Client reports as required
- Assist Contractors with any payroll queries. Investigate non-payment of contractor weekly / monthly salaries
- Liaise between Contractors / payroll management companies and Payroll on Contractor timesheet and payment issues.
- Raise a case for every issue and follow up via email on urgent issues.
- Keep Contractors / payroll management companies updated on outcome.
- Upload documents and raise cases for any changes to payroll details
- Banking details; Superannuation; Tax; Salary Sacrifice
- Keep payroll informed of changes to contractor's pay cycle when updating assignments in PeopleSoft.
- Raise cases requesting for RCTI / pay advise if candidate requests additional copy
Credit / Invoicing
- Liaise between the Client and the Credit Support team on invoicing issues.
- Raise cases for each issue and follow up via email on urgent cases
- Request for manual invoicing for referral contractors and perm placements
- Support the implementation and management of system and associated processes
- Ensure compliance with all Modis and Adecco Group policies
- Identify, investigate and support the implementation of continual improvements to business processes
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"