This is a newly created role, where you will help continuously improve the long-term integrated strategy of the External Affairs function and sub-functions. You will be an enthusiastic self-starter that has an eagerness to learn. We are looking for a generalist who can do reporting, research, continuous improvement; experience in Agile highly desired; commercial acumen is a bonus!
You are most likely a business professional working in a corporate organisation, a large matrix structure or a management consulting firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute systems and processes to collect, verify, analyse and report data and performance information at a global level
- Develop robust plans for functions that deliver improvements to the culture, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Executing analysis to monitor function-wide governance and ensure the integrity of processes
- Helping drive continuous improvement, including supporting bench-marking activities and best practice identification
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate environment, ideally in a mixture of industry and consulting
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to produce high-quality work
- Ability to work autonomously, proactive and a self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.