We are currently seeking a Support Analyst to support a federal govenment departments ICT Service Management tool which the department utilises utilise as the self-service interface and integration platform to log calls, set up rules and simulate outages. It is used by business areas to integrate their processes into other business functions.
The Support Analyst will:
- Demonstrated experience in administration and configuration of Alemba Service Manager
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL best practice framework
- Strong understanding of governance and management of Enterprise IT
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise service management workflow
- Building User Interface and User Centric Design
- Reporting and analytics
- Identify areas of process improvement and digitise process/forms where possible
- Training of end users
- Routine system administration including: manage user accounts, manage support group changes (additions, changes, adding/removing members), provide users with access/roles within the system
- Develop and test new calls and workflows including screen design
- Provide testing for all new releases
- Be responsible for fixing defects when they arise
- Engage with the vendor for patches and major updates
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities, as directed.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.