Are you currently managing an IT support team in a business-to-business (B2B) environment in high-tech space?
Have you come from a solid background of hands-on IT support and have a desire to move in to management?
Do you thrive is a busy, fast-paced, customer-facing environment and just "gets things done"?
We are a business solutions provider and we are looking for an experienced Support Desk Manager to lead a team of seven Support Desk Analysts.
If you have a strong mixture of the below, we would love to hear from you.
We welcome return to work candidates that may have had some time off due to parental or carer's leave and must be willing to take on a full-time role.
- At least 2 years of technical service desk manager experience
- At least 10 years working in IT Support (with some B2B experience)
- Good technical experience on Windows server and networking
- Able to handle upset or frustrated customers
- Previous experience with Genesys would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ensuring the team are delivering on the SLA's and have the right skills
- Mentoring the team and reporting back to the execs improvements
- ITIL knowledge to deliver service improvement
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dee Pollett at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4452.