This national and recognisable company produces high speed broadband networks that connects users for businesses across Australia. They are known on the market for being one of the first to bring the internet to Australia and for hiring very strong technical engineers.
This role has been created specifically due to the rising requirements from clients and ongoing projects.
The role would be perfect for a candidate who has previously worked in the education industry!
The Project(s): To work alongside the security team and work as the windows system expert.
- Work alongside the SOC project managers and provide clients with your expereinsed opinion.
- Assist writing documentation for the other team members and internal users.
- Support platform systems services which may cover operating systems, system tools and applications, user access, email systems and file services and print services in hosted, virtual and cloud environments.
- Help resolve 3rd level incidents in a timely fashion.
- 3+ year's experience working working as a System Engineer/Administrator
- Technical experience designing, deploying, configuring large multi-site installations enterprise Windows Servers (2016-2019).
- Experience with Microsoft System Centre Suite, Windows Defender ATP and PCI-DSS secure storage of data and knowledge of Security Operations Centure (SOC).
- Proven experience to work well in teams on projects
- To continue to grow your skills and work on interesting projects!
- There is an opportunity for this position to be extended as the projects scope adjusts.
- Work for a very well known institution that is known across Australia that have a very strong culture of work life balance.
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Emily Armstrong +61 3 86282186.