Systems Engineer| Cisco UCS | PowerShell | Windows 2012/2016/2019 | Cisco Firewall
I have a role for a Systems Engineer to work 100% on projects. You will be working closely with the project and technical teams to deliver infrastructure based projects both Windows and Cisco based Networks. You will configure, set-up, troubleshoot and administer a mix of Windows 2012/2016 and 2019 servers, Cisco Networks including firewalls and you need recent PowerShell scripting experience.
- MUST have at least 5 years' experience in AD and Windows 2012/2016 to 2019 experience
- MUST have VMware - VSphere experience
- MUST have PowerShell experience
- Experience with Redhat or Linux integration with Active Directory is highly desirable
- Previous experience in Cisco firewall configuration/troubleshooting and 2 factor authentication (2FA) also highly desirable
This is not a BAU role it's 100% project. If you have the skills required complete the application process by using the "Apply Now" Tab. Contract will run up to March 2021. Please ensure you have attached a MS Word copy and not PDF copy of your CV.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.