* Day to day Administration of the departments ITSM tool (ServiceNow)
* maintenance, operation and enhancement of ServiceNow
* Modification and creation of Documentation, knowledge articles required to provide defined ICT Delivery services
* Deliver improved customer experience through process automation and simplification
* Assist business units in the use of the ITSM tool and processes across the department
* Configure end-to-end service improvements identified by customers
* Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including support providers for escalation and service delivery issues
* Contribute to the development of standard and ad-hoc reporting, analysing data and contribute to service improvement strategies.
The successful candidate will require ServiceNow administration certification and skills.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Manish Sanduja at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4813 for further information, quoting reference MS63832.