Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a national organisation that operates in the transportation and safety industry.
Currently they are looking for a Senior System Engineer to join their project team that is currently working on a program that is responsible for the modernisation of their key systems and infrastructure.
- Orchestrate any required engineering and technical liaison between the program, others parts of the organisation and suppliers
- Manage engagement of the business to support the Program related design, development, test, installation and verification activities;
- Act as the technical representative during Program related testing and Acceptance of test outcomes;
- Oversee the Program's site installation, set-to-work, test and verification activities;
- Manage the technology change process, ensuring effective configuration management and change control is put in place;
- Proven experience as aSystems Engineer, with sound knowledge of the SDLC and system management processes.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, testing and implementation of robust and reliable software systems.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder and vendor management
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a senior member of a dynamic team
On offer is a 12 month contract working on a large modernisation project with an organisation that plays a vital role in the safety of millions of Australians.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Craig Favilla at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2555.