A branch within a federal department are seeking a System Trainer who will help build and maintain a cultivated team environment. All team members shall work together to share functions of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), in an agile method. Team members may not necessarily be engaged from the same vendor. The work is 5 days a week, onsite and may require interstate travel to support user requirements and training.
Skills & Experience
- Quality improvement
- Maintain documentation (handover notes)
- Support/deliver in-class/one-on-one training delivery
- Liaise with clients, partner-systems and suppliers
- Undertake mandatory training
- Mentor, develop, inform other team members
- Support, conduct training
- Coordinate documentation and training with stakeholders
- Reliability in a team environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced experience in MS Word, e-learning, proof-reading, document management and printing
- Contribution to a balanced team in terms of a personal drive/strength and personality
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.