One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Systems Administrator with DevOps experience to join their team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of their podcasting platform worldwide.
Duties included in the role:
Manage the configuration and reliable operation of the Pocket Casts servers
- Plan and execute server updates and upgrades
- Monitor server uptime, performance and security
- Develop improved monitoring and alerting tools
- Respond to server issues as they arise
- Maintain and develop a robust backup plan
- Assist in planning and deploying scalable infrastructure
- Help the engineering team with releases
- Setup continuous integration servers to provide automated testing and releases
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years as a Linux Administrator
- A good knowledge of AWS services
- Strong communication skills, friendly and responsive
- Database administration
- Server containerisation using Docker
- Source code management with GitHub
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity and be part of a fast moving and developing company, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For more information on the role, please contact Grace/Zena on 08 8306 8282 or saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"