One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Systems Administrator. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Must be a degree graduate or at least seven years of experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding and experience of the following:
- Virtualisation platforms
- Windows operating systems
- LAN/WAN protocols and devices
- Logging, monitoring and alerting systems (e.g. PRTG, Splunk)
- SCADA and related operational technologies
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Cisco IP telephony
- Relational databases
- Familiarity with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery concepts and practices.
- Understanding of cyber-security risks, threats and controls.
- Detailed understanding of incident and problem management
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong systems administration skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"