One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Systems Analyst. This key position will be responsible to work with both business units, managers and teams responsible for clinical services delivery and services as well as applications, infrastructure and architecture and design managers and teams responsible for ICT services delivery and services. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Business, Technical or Systems Analyst, including experience gathering and documenting business and technical requirements, and undertaking 'as is' and 'to be' gap analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working within a project or program environment under tight timeframes, undertaking business analysis activities, developing deliverables, producing specifications, process maps, and other process collateral.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business, Technical or Systems Analyst at all stages throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business, Technical or Systems Analyst in a complex environment with numerous organizational entities and stakeholders.
- Experience working with high performing teams with high priority deliverables.
- Formal Business Analysis qualifications (BABoK or similar).
- Experience in the health services industry.
- Experience and general familiarity with Health industry clinical terminology, data, and systems.
- Risk Management experience.
- Experience in testing, documentation preparation, and systems implementation.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong system analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth - email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"