One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Systems Analyst. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year' experience working as a systems analyst or technical business analyst on complex, multi system, ICT system builds.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into functional technology solutions for development, testing & implementation, including the ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems.
- Demonstrated strong technical solution design skillset to contribute to the implementation of system solutions.
- Solid working knowledge of SDLC, development processes and agile methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Must be eligible to obtain baseline security clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong systems analysis or technical business analysis skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"