We are now seeking IT Systems Analyst for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Till March 2022 with 2 X12 months extensions
Australian citizens with active Baseline clearance are preferred
As an IT Systems Analyst you will specialise in analysing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and enhancing IT systems and applications. You will assess the suitability of IT systems or applications in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with business areas, end users, vendors and delivery teams in order to achieve these outcomes.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring teams through IT development phases, especially in agile environments
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills and can advise on complex issues and risks that affect the development of applications, tools and process automation
- Evaluate the impact of change requests and errors and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning, decision making and priority setting within agreed timeframes and quality requirements
- Developing, updating and reviewing technical design documentation
- Working in an agile development environment on large scale release trains.
- Have a very good understanding about agile, CI/CD and testing practices and in a multi discipline team you will be expected to be engaged to work in any or all areas of the SDLC to do what it takes to help the team achieve their sprint commitments.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.