We are looking for Systems Engineer for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2x 12 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum NV1 clearance are eligible to apply.
The client is adopting a hybrid cloud environment, comprising a mix of service providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce and other enterprise on-premises services.
The role is broad, requiring the successful candidate to exhibit a range of skills and experience supporting modern, large and complex federal government departments - both cloud and on-premises focused.
- Demonstrated experience implementing on-premises and 'as a service' capabilities.
- Experience and skills across a broad range of ICT systems and environments, including mobility platforms.
- Understanding and experience in the application of Systems Engineering methodologies for complex ICT system development.
- Experience in the delivery and integration of complex ICT Systems.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge and experience in delivering 'as a service' capabilities using AWS, Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Azure technologies.
- An understanding of virtualisation technologies- Nutanix and VMware-based virtualisation platforms.
- The DevOps methodology as it relates to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies and scrum.
- Experience with one or more development tools and methods.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.