The Systems Engineer is responsible for designing, enhancing and supporting the core services that the Identity Services team is responsible for delivering.
This predominantly Windows Server based environment consists of identity provisioning, authentication and authorisation, email, collaboration, and mobility services. The role is also responsible for providing input into architecture and design documents for new services being proposed in the environment.
The role provides third level support for the services managed by the Identity Services team.
The Systems Engineer will be an escalation point for System Administrators and will report all issues to the Identity Services Team Leader.
* relevant postgraduate qualifications or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience in Microsoft systems administration; and
* ITIL Framework Certification; or
* an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training (typically MCSE)
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (domain and federation services), Forefront Identity Manager, SQL, management services, and other key Microsoft server technologies
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, implementation, management, configuration and maintenance of Microsoft servers and associated server technologies
- Excellent analytical, investigative and problem solving skills, including the ability to identify solutions to challenging issues
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Server administration and management
- Demonstrated experience in writing policies and procedures and other support documentation
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to provide authoritative advice and effectively communicate complex information in a clear, succinct manner
- Developed knowledge of PowerShell, TSQL, or a .NET programming language
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.