Systems Engineer - systems management, systems monitoring
This client is involved in the delivery of IT - led investments in clinical care, business services and smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system.
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the platforms.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new messaging solutions and monitor the market for emerging technology
- Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the Change and Event management processes to ensure improve these processes and maintain compliance towards the NSW Health methodologies
- Train and mentor the other members of the team to ensure they have the knowledge and abilities to assist other eHealth teams, existing Service Desk personnel for resolution of complex service related issues.
- Prepare reports that document the various performance characteristics of the information technology service delivery that relate to technical issues
- Experience in the installation, management and ongoing support of Enterprise ICT Infrastructure Monitoring and Data analytics technologies specifically Solarwinds, Splunk.
- Demonstrated experience and technical knowledge across both Applications and Infrastructure, including UNIX, Windows server, storage, and networking
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or qualifications in supporting enterprise monitoring environments leveraging sound configuration practices, dashboard creation, reporting.
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or understanding in Business Process Management practices including mapping, documenting and linking processes.
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds