Your new company
This global defence company work on multiple projects across a range of industries. On the back of a large contract win in Australia they are ramping up in various areas, with the security of these projects being the number one priority.
Your new role
With multiple project milestones due by the end of the year, you will be working alongside different teams expected to help them meet these deadlines by providing security review and sign off before project release.
What you'll need to succeed
At your core you will be a Systems Engineer with experience working on complex enterprise systems and sub-systems, with some knowledge of a corporate IT environment.
Most importantly, you will need to have an understanding of the security requirements of these environments and be able to work with Security Architects, Designers and System Engineers to give your input from a security perspective on how the systems should be built and integrated with each other. You will also need to understand the following:
- Understand ISM/ PSPF requirements
- Understanding of various SIEM/ IDAM solutions
- Certifications in one or more of the following: GIAC, GPEN, GREM, CCNA or OSCP
- Experience in safety critical and heavily industrial environments
- NV1 Clearance (or ability to obtain)
What you'll get in return
- 6 month contract role with possibility to extend
- Work with the latest technologies in a greenfield environment
- Excellent contract rate
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Rosie McAlister on 03 9963 4829quoting reference RM63316 for more information.