Systems Support Specialist
12 months contract
Our client has rolled out an enterprise ERP to one of their business streams. Right now, they need a product specialist to answer and solve queries about the newly implemented ERP. This role will initially be a hands on support role, helping to deliver incident, problem and service improvement to internal customers.
The role will then work with the business to make the system more user friendly and efficient. This is when the role will become more of a business analyst role, as you will make suggestions for improvement whilst gaining a better understanding on the 'as-is' and 'to-be'.
- Five years hands-on functional and technical experience of an ERP (SAP, Oracle or similar)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse and research systems issues and products
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be Australian Citizen
Please apply now with your resume in word or pdf format. For further information, please call Dee on 02 9200 4452. Thank you.