Systems Technical Specialist's responsibilities include:
- Defining configuration specifications
- Lead and facilitate stakeholders towards business and functional design decisions
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance the integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion.
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of all efforts.
- Effectively communicating the insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Performing quality assurance
- Technical experience with Workday HRMS or ADP Payroll
- Several years' experience as a Systems Technical Specialist in various multiple large projects, programs and portfolios, including track record of supporting delivery for complex programs
Interested? Please send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds