- Be the key functional expert for a team of systems experts whose responsibility is to deliver services by managing HR and Payroll systems.
- Lead the team in the delivery of support and maintenance of the Oracle HR and Payroll system and ensure that service delivery to clients is accurate, effective and efficiently delivered in all areas of responsibility.
- Oversee upgrades, enhancements, process modifications and development of functionality relating to Themis HR, Payroll, Time and Labor and other interdependent modules and systems such as; Page Up, Service Now, and various system interfaces.
- Manage the processes and resources for user acceptance testing of fixes, patches and enhancements whilst ensuring the integrity of the Production environment at all times.
- Resolve complex system and integration issues, which require high level accounting and/ or HR/ Payroll knowledge together with an expert knowledge of the Oracle system (HR/ Payroll) and their integration with external systems
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience managing, coaching and mentoring staff to achieve personal and group goals to a high standard
- Possess in depth functional knowledge of key Oracle Modules in HR and/or Finance - R12
- Proven expertise in the field of process improvement, demonstrating agility in harnessing enterprise system capability to enable efficient and user-centric processes.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference 63279