One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed IAM Support Consultant. This key position will be responsible for Support of Sailpoint and integrating applications to Sailpoint. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- 4 years of relevant experience in identity and access management
- Proven experience delivering solutions on the following platforms / technologies;
- Okta - Single Sign-On and Federation
- SailPoint - Identity Now (role based access control)
- F5 - Access Policy Manager
- CA - Identity Manager
- CyberArk - Privileged Account Manager
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the IAM domain
- Proven delivery on RBAC programs
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud and on premise environment
- Documenting and conducting unit testing
- Delivery of technical design documentation
- Experienced in using version management tools such as GiT
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools (such as Jenkins)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong IAM Support Consultant skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"